Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A HUGE SHOUT OUT!

Well...we are officially back; the photo shoot was a success and I was happy to keep you all up to par with it. The buzz has been great and I am glad to hear everyone is as excited about these bikes as I am (and everyone here at Raleigh for that matter).

I wanted to take the time to give a HUGE shout out to the companies that provided us with their goods for the shoot. I must say our models looked super sharp; the clothing, eye wear, and shoes complimented our entire line of Raleigh bikes.

Our sincere thanks goes out to:





www.twinsix.com








www.castelli-us.com









www.adidas.com








www.chromebags.com






www.giro.com






www.rapha.cc





www.shimano.com






www.smithoptics.com









www.vergesports.com



Enjoy.

No comments: