Saturday, September 8, 2007

AWAY & AWAY

It's been what seems like ages since we last posted; so here is a incredibly short post with a link to ROAD magazines blog for the doings of Carey, Reed, Dave, and Neil - the editor of ROAD magazine.

Commuting has been solid - so has the time devoted to Interbike which will be happening in 2 weeks; my lack of prose will be blamed on this massive industry event.

If you haven't already clicked on the link above click here: roadmagazine.net

Make sure to scroll down as he as been a firecracker in posting - amazingly enough he has been posting all by phone. I am a bit jealous and lusting after this bit of technology.

Until next week.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Yokota Fritz said...

What kind of phone? I've been thinking of upgrading my phone service to enable posting from it.

See you at Interbike!

Neil@ROAD said...

I use the Treo 650 with the HBlogger program.