Friday, December 12, 2008

For the weekend

Cross is the happiest time of the year. It would take a Herculean effort to slap the smile off my face while I'm on course. The bikes. The crowds. The mud. The smells and sounds.

Shoot...I even hurled at the end of the USGP in Portland and I'm still a fan.


This weekend is Cross Nationals in Kansas. Last year was (for lack of a better term) epic. Between the frozen mud and snow...I couldn't imagine a tougher race to prove who should be the National Champion. And it's looking like this weekend could be right on par with last years.

This year we (Raleigh) teamed up with CXMagazine to provide some live coverage of cross Nats.


{click the banner and follow along}


So while most of can't attend...we can get minute by minute updates as the race unfolds.

Since I can't attend I think I'm going to head here tonite...



And then hit this on Sunday...






That is...if can still move after eating one of these...



1 comment:

Sean said...

no wonder you hurl after races.

is anybody gonna show for Kringle Kross in 25 degrees tomorrow?