Monday, April 28, 2008

Familiar Faces in New Places

Saturday morning...11am. My 4Runner is loaded up and I'm outta Seattle. I had a desire to ride somewhere else...anywhere else than Seattle. So I called up a friend and asked if it'd be alright if I swung down for the weekend.

Can you make out who it is?


How bout now?

You have to have a good idea by now.

The recipe for the evening...

  1. One part 'new location'
  2. Two part 'nite ride'
  3. One container of "Fots" for a Vegitarin Pot Luck party. (Fak'n Bac'n wrapped Tater Tots)
  4. Two girls arm wrestling for no reason
  5. One of the nerdiest funk bands I've ever seen
  6. One fun riding parter

Mix it all together and you get a Saturday evening in Portland.

Yes! Wanda Jackson...

Look ma...no 'pit stains.

I hope he's going to the Island of Misfit Toys

Didn't I learn to look over BOTH shoulders?!

No comments: