Wednesday, October 24, 2007

DRAG RACES, SHORT SLEEVES, & SOME STARS.

International sign for "YOU WANT TO RACE?!" (hands in the drops)

Brian 3
Matt 0
Carey 0

Who wants some?!

Some sprints were to be had last night on the way home and Brain by far was the superstar! I forgot to mention that on Monday Matt killed me on his Sojourn which was weighted down with his panniers; I don't think I have a future in sprinting but I will keep trying!

Right be fore we took off from work my new "commuter" the XXIX had a flat in the rear - so I had to change pedals and ride my Prestige...darn!


Brian was so happy that it was +60 degrees out last evening he thought he would document his joy. I think his collar was a little excited as well.

This was not staged...there must have been a ghost that slid our bags out of alignment on the trail so we had to re-adjust.

Nice...a short sleeve Twin Six jersey on October 23rd - pretty sweet.

We stopped in Georgetown and met up with my husband and a couple evening beverages...this was sitting next to our table. It's probably used as a bean bag toss or something...we thought our faces fit nicely in the stars.

The sun has set time to cruise home.

THIS MORNING:


BLURRY, BLURRY, BLURRY.

The morning was overcast, the light was low, a headwind kept us from advancing at a rapid pace, and Brian got the Magnum PI song caught in our heads.



ENJOY!

THE TALLY:

No comments: