Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Photos...

A quick collection of pictures taken during the week...and what a weird week it was. Monday was bitter cold. Mid week was sublime. And this morning I rode in so much fog that I became a part of it.
Anyway...just a view from my bike.


{The 'easy way' at Pikes Market}

{So fast, the camera can't focus....yeah, that's it}


{Lunch Hour, Rush Hour, Testing Time}


{I always think of Fargo when I see random wood chips. Is that weird?}

{Not a single rain drop was used in these photos}


Next week...some sneak peak photos of our new Carbon Frame. If you can't wait till then...visit us on Facebook for an early sneak peak.

Have a great weekend.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice comment on your bikes on a great new bike blog from Victoria, B.C.: http://riderscycles.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-fine-picture-of-rainier-bottle.html

Keep up the good work!

BF kemyooter said...

Thanks for the heads up. Always nice to come across another blog site.