Friday, January 23, 2009

In Your FACE!

Alllllright! I found yet another way for me to waste time at work. FACEBOOK!

I know, I know. Much like my SSWC registration...it took me a little while to get to it, I might have cheated a little, and got it in at the last minute as I'm sure I'm the 150,000,001 person to sign up. It's been around "forever" and is probably on the verge of being extinct just like our Seattle Messengers. But I got it done, which is more than I can say for my Webelo badge.

In the time spent between ignoring people from High School and yet passing more drinks than a High School kegger I took the time to set up a page for Raleigh. Granted, some would consider Raleigh a little old (over 120 years old) for Facebook but with the fastest segment of people signing up being over 30 I felt Raleigh was prime.

So if you have an account, just click on the big ol logo and become a fan. And while you're there post some pictures of your first or currently Raleigh. Start up a discussion, post a video, leave a story, or ask why there isn't a link to the sweetest bacon creation I've ever heard of! (a full product review of the Bacon Explosion will follow...)

No comments: